How could I add rows/records to the tables through Webbase MS SQL Server Manager
Databases > MS SQL 2012
If you already created tables and defined the columns/fields for your databases, and now you would like to add rows/records to the tables, please follow the steps below for the details.
1. Login to your database from Webbase MS SQL Server Manager
2. Explore to your database tables, click tables
3. Click edit icon beside the target table
4. Click new icon in Action area to add new rows
5. Fill your records and click insert
Now you have done!
Article ID: 1670
Created: April 30, 2014 at 8:18 PM
Modified: April 30, 2014 at 8:20 PM
Share this article
Other Social Networks
Share With Others
Send Reset Email
Please log in below
Not Logged In
You must be logged in to perform this action.